Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Friday, July 06, 2012

Disappearing Act

So I disappeared for a while. I didn't write here. I hardly posted on Facebook even.

I traveled, played, relaxed, and observed. I got some much needed R&R.

I spent time with family and friends, read, wrote, and found reasons to fall in love with my husband all over again.

I disappeared for a while. And it was nice. :)

In a life that is typically hectic, it was good to slow down and take in everything. I've got lots of stories to share.

And for this, I am thankful.
It's been 8 years! Loving my husband more with every day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you have found some R & R for yourself and your children. I know that GranMary had lots of fun!!!!! So glad to read that you and Chris are celebrating, just hard to believe that it has been 8 years!! My how time flies .......
Aunt Connie

Anonymous said...

Happy to have you back! Hopefully you can share some of your stories with your loyal fans around the country...!