Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Thanks

Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to say thank you for all the well wishes, support and reminders of balance with the start of school. Luckily, despite my increase of involvement at school, I have been able to work out an amazing schedule where I get to leave my work at work and ALWAYS put my family first. :)

In other news, Chris has started his new projects at his new MYC office in Frederick. The 2 hours of driving are officially OVER! Yesterday he even got home before me! I am so thrilled for Chris and the added time he will have back in his day. He deserves it!

My students are busy analyzing energy in bridges, chemical bonds and push-ups....gotta run!

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you both have had a great week! I'm so glad you're off to a strong start......and by the way, we can't wait to see Sofia master the "Miss America wave"! Can a tiara be far in her future?
Love you lots,
Mom and Brian

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the phone call tonight. Love you. Miss you.

XXOX
Momma Mia