Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Friday, October 30, 2009

The Doctor is NOT In

Oh man. This PhD program is kicking. my. butt. I have two GINORMOUS papers due on Sunday and can use all of the positive writing energy in the world at my fingertips. Will you please send it to me?

Thanks!

This is apparently what I look like when I'm thinking/studying. I had left the camera on my computer on accidentally...when I closed the online book I was reading this is what showed up! haha
In other news, Chris and I had a fantastic week living a life we could never afford thanks to our friends and Chris's boss. We were given tickets to go see "Wicked" on Tuesday night. Absolutely phenomenal! We enjoyed a special dinner at one of our favorite restaurants before the show and then walked the few blocks to the theater. I felt so grown up! On Wednesday night, we enjoyed court side seats at the Nuggets season home opener. It was incredible! I have never, ever experienced something like that before. Those are some huge dudes! The funniest part of the entire night was coming home, turning Sports Center on and seeing this...
There I am! Right in the back left corner! It was pretty funny. This clip played multiple times on ESPN and on the news the next day. I really did get about 15 minutes of fame! :)

That's about all for now. Lots to talk about, but my fingers need to get busy typing in the world of academia for now. More soon!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Glad you had such a great week! I'm so jealous that you got to see "Wicked"! Thinking of you as you pound the keyboard, honey. love to you all, Mom

Daddio said...

Tear...you have never looked more beautiful that when you were on my Favorite show of ALL time...