Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 112: Proud Sissy

My sister laid it all out on the line today as she taught a sample lesson to a 3rd grade class for a job interview. It's not at all easy being a teacher right now with all the cuts taking place. But Kristen is an absolute genius in the classroom and any school who hires her will be more than lucky.

Kristen rarely calls me by name. So, tonight, in her honor, I am her proud "Sissy". To be proud of one's sibling is a honorable thing. In the case if my little sis, it's easy to to do. And for this, I am thankful.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

And your Mom is proud of BOTH of you! Love you, honey.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, sissy:) Love you!

Anonymous said...

if she's as good as you they'd be silly for not hiring her on the spot!