I'm just going to come right out with it. This week stinks. I haven't felt this overwhelmed in a long while. Argh. Just to give you an idea of what I've got on my plate for the next few days give or take a week...
1) Analyze bacterial samples from school with enrichment class (Wed/Thurs).
2) Run salivary amylase and starch digestion lab with 8th graders (Thurs/Fri).
3) Finish final proposal for literacy and inquiry-based science instruction grant. (Wed)
4) Update gradebook (YESTERDAY!)
5) Call any parents whose children are not above a C. (Wed)
6) Finalize grades for end of semester (Friday BY 3:15).
7) Prep for new enrichment class on "The Science of Sleep" starting Monday.
8) Have room and equipment ready for district technology coordinator to come and observe my classroom (Friday).
9) Read articles on race relations for equity training (Friday).
10) Prep for Parallel Curriculum guru and orginiator who will observe my classroom and train (ALL NEXT WEEK!!!)
11) Shower - hmmmm
12) Sleep - After my 20th year of teaching!
13) Eat - I needed to diet anyway.
14) Be a wife and friend to my amazing husband! - Always!
Is it almost time for spring break??? Please keep me in your prayers this week. More soon...