Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Nerdalicious

It's true. I accepted long ago that I am a true Nerd with a captial N. There is nothing wrong with being a nerd. In fact, being a nerd affords one certain advantages in life like having a large collection of button-up collared shirts, packed bookshelves and subscriptions to Consumer Reports. :) Life is good. I have, however, recently reached my pinacle of nerd-dom when I discovered how to put a website hit counter onto our blog. Yes, in my obsession to know if people are actually reading our blog, I actually learned how to insert in the proper HTML coding to put flashy numbers at the bottom left hand side of the webpage. This then tells me how many people "hit" and hopefully read our website. It's pretty cool and yes, nerdalicious.

No comments: