Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Christie + Godzilla + Snow = Fun

We had a great visit while Christie was here from Washington D.C. We had a great surprise...Christie's business trip ended 2 days early! That meant 2 extra days that we got to spend together. We had so much fun reliving memories and making new ones. Unfortunately, we were not able to offer Christie any of our 300+ days of sun that usually shines over Colorado. While she was here, we got hit with our first winter storm! Oh well, we still had tons of fun hanging out at home, watching old videos and helping Sofia cultivate her Godzilla skills...
Meg and Christie sharing some laughter while flashing back to crazy memories in the dorm at Michigan State University.
Sofia took an instant liking to Christie. She laughed at all her jokes just like Mommy. Meg could never resist Christie's impersonations and obscure movie quotes...
Godzilla terrorizing Block City. She has even learned to roar! It is so cute.
"I will crush your city with my amazing strength. Just wait until by cute burps turn into raging inferno radioactive breath..."
"I will learn my ABC's on my own darn time! Take that Block City."
"Who am I kidding, I am just a cutie with the a knack for knocking stuff over."
Man these fish sure are bittin' today. Here fishy, fishy, fishy!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Glad you had a great time with Christie. Made me miss you guys even more :)

Anonymous said...

So fun to see Christie again....Glad Sofia is cultivating the necessary assertiveness to take on the world!
Love you guys,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun with your buddy, Meg. I think the new roar calls for a video!