Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Monday, January 21, 2008

So Proud

I am so proud of my hubby. :) He just found out that he is being sent to Arkansas on Thursday for a conference to be trained on storm water management. As a nerd myself, I even have to admit it is kind of a dorky subject to spend two days on. Regardless, I am still excited that his employers are asking him to learn new things so that he can take on new responsibilities. He works so hard and is deserving of every good thing that comes his way!! Good job, Love!

4 comments:

LindseyandJaffer said...

Congratulations Bro!! So proud of you! I hope you have fun seeing a new part of the country!

Anonymous said...

Couldn't you talk them into learning storm water management in say, Las Vegas?! JUST KIDDING! The more you know, the more you know. I'm happy they want you to expand your skills.

XXOX, Mom

Anonymous said...

Chris, not only is it cool that your supervisors continue to recognize your potential, but also we know that you make the most of every opportunity like this---That's just who you are. I'm proud of you!

Debbie

Rob said...

Having grown up in Arkansas I'm not sure that's quite the destination your looking for. Storm Water Management in Vegas might be a tad bit more exciting. Have fun though and if you roll through Memphis grab some BBQ!