Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Monday, March 19, 2012

Motivation Schmotivation

I am seriously lacking motivation today. Last week really took it out of me. Third quarter ends on Friday and I'm still staring at a stack of grading to finish. I hate grading. I'm always behind.

Today, I am really thankful that my schedule is returning to somewhat of a normal routine. Normal means predictability, control and less anxiety for me. All of these things result in less stress and less stress means more energy.  Any logical person would then conclude that more energy would mean a return of motivation. That is what I'm hoping is going to happen to me! Hey, a girl can dream right?

...but if I'm not the recipient of a motivational spurt, at least spring break is only 4 days away! :)

1 comment:

Cw said...

For this I'm thankful!