Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Just Perfect

I'm not sure that I ever expected motherhood to be as it is: a wild, crazy, passionate, rewarding, frustrating, hilarious, educational, and adventuresome experience. In fact, these descriptors can't even do justice to what being a mom is like to me. Sometimes there are no words. The pictures below do a pretty nice job of summing up what motherhood is like...

Today, I was reminded about the level of enjoyment that can come from a simple day with no plans. As a result, we played, we ate, we went to the mall, we laughed, and we attempted to take pictures. :)

It was a great Mother's Day. To all those who mother, you are deeply appreciated and loved!

 Trying to take a picture of the kids and I. 

 Nico waaaaaaay too excited to get into the bath. Got into the bathroom before I could get him undressed! We haven't laughed this hard in a LONG time. 

Sofia and I. :)

No comments: