- Last month EVER of middle school! Woo hoo!
- I know everything. High school is going to be a breeze!
- Homework is totally overrated. My teachers won't care if I don't do it!
- The weatherman said the sun would be out today. That means the SMALLEST tank tops and shorts I can find!
- She's going out with who?!?!? OH, I totally knew they would make the perfect couple!
- 5 minutes later...I totally knew they would break up.
- Checklist for school: ipod, cell phone, sunglasses, hairspray, perfume/cologne, digital camera, PSP. Set!
- Mrs. D, can I borrow a pencil?
- Mrs. D, can I have another copy of that worksheet?
- My dress/suit for the dance is SO hot!
- I'm not doing ANYTHING during the summer except for cheerleading camp, football camp, baseball camp, tennis camp, lacross camp, volleyball camp, motorcross camp...
- I can't believe it took us this long to become friends!
- I can't believe that I was friends with that person for so long!
- I can't wait to make new friends next year!
- Teachers have first names, right? I'm going to call them by those names now that I am almost in high school. We are DEFINITELY equals.
So, there ya have it. They aren't really unruly, they are just being what typical 8th graders are this time of year...8th GRADERS!
Gosh, June couldn't come any faster!