Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Friday, May 12, 2006

Here It Is!

Well, here it is! This ultrasound is now 7 weeks old (whoa!) so the baby looks a lot more life-like rather than just a peanut. :) I am officially in my second trimester now, which means no more time huddled over the porceline throne, a huge shift in hunger and lots of cocoa butter as my tummy begins to grow! Anyway, without much ado...


This week, the baby is equivalent to the size and weight of a lemon. I always have to laugh at the pregnancy books because they typically compare the size of the fetus to that of different foods. Is this an attempt to curb cravings or just make us preggos hungry? Anyway, because the ultrasound above is so old now, here is what the baby would look like if I were to have a picture done this week:


I'm off to go blow up pop bottles with mentos with my students. God I'm a nerd!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're able to keep us posted on each phase you're going through.....It's great to see the pictures! Can't wait to see you soon, too.
Love to the three of you,
Mom