Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Daddy's Lucky Charm...







Sofia, Meg, and I went downtown on Saturday for Denver's St. Patricks Day Parade. We joined our two neighboors Jen and Christina, who gave us VIP tickets to the main stage area (it also came with free food and beer!). They were also supplying Jameson Irish Whiskey, which was really good. As we were leaving our house we noticed our camera was out of juice. So, the pictures we got were the ones that Christina took for us (sorry for all of you parade lovers...). After the parade we went to a Irish Pub back near Meghan's school where Christina knew the owner and head bartender. They had Irish Dancers (all kids) dressed in celtic garb and dancing in their wooden clogs. It was so cute. I was amazed in how long Sofia's clover outfit lasted without a massive spit-up accident.

I know Meg and Sofia are excited to see you all this weekend. I am sorry I can be there to see you all but know that I miss you and will see you soon. My great friend Penni (Jonathan Pennington) is going to come to visit to keep me company while Meg is back in Michigan. We are going to go skiing in Vail on Friday and then to the Coors Brewery on Saturday for a tour of the second greatest place next to the home of the Denver Broncos - Invesco Field at Mile High. I promise (fingers crossed) that we will be on our best behavior and will stay out of as much trouble as possible. I am going to miss my girls so much. Take care of them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All three of you are just something special! I can't wait to see Meg & Sofia this week-end - I know the girls will enjoy their Saturday night out, so I'll have to call & make sure you stay out of trouble!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to pinch those cheeks!!! aaaahhhh can't the weekend come sooner?!

I would bite her cheeks if she tasted as good as me lucky charms! I will send the lucky spoon back with her - how about that?

Kim said...

Those pictures are so so so adorable they are making my uterus ache. I particularly like the one with Sofia in the air - she looks so happy!