Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Rocky Mountain Air


This week, I am on fall break and loving every second of it. We have really been wanting to get out of town lately and last Friday all the stars aligned...

Chris was asked to attend a conference for work in Vail and my teammate, Dan and his wife invited us to their cabin in Buena Vista. Chris is taking Thursday off so that we can head to the cabin and then we will drive over several of the Rocky Mountain passes to get to Vail. We are so excited and looking forward to the breathtaking views that I'm sure we will get to take in.

We'll be sure to update when we get back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pictures - skiing time is almost here - I can't wait to see Sofia on her first sled!!!!

Anonymous said...

I never did get to ski Vail or see Vail. Maybe we can fix that one of these winters. Sofia, GPa and I can hang out on the bunny hill while the rest of you go do the black diamonds. Won't that be fun!!

Mary