Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 357: Game Night

Sofia loves games. And I mean loves games! Thus, every once in a while, we forgo the normal bedtime routine in leu of a game night.

Tonight's game of choice was Headbanz, a guessing game where the players put on a headband, attach a card with a picture on it and try to figure out what is on their head. The three of us were having such a great time playing and Chris and I were astonished that Sofia kept figuring out her card so quickly...until we realized she was cheating! The little stinker was looking at her reflection in the glass kitchen table to see what was on her card!

Chris called her out and she was not happy. At all. However, it was a great lesson in how to play games fairly and all ended well before bed. I had no idea that game night would be chock-full of values and lessons.  I suppose that's a good lesson for Chris and I too...

And for this, I am thankful.

1 comment:

GPA said...

Watch out - Chris was also the best CHEATER!