It's 3:47 a.m. I've been awake for hours. What is it that people think about at this hour of the morning? Let me tell you!
1) How is it that a ceiling fan can spin so fast and not make any noise? The laws of mechanics and physics amaze me.
2) The seemingly immortal Steve Irwin has passed away. The conservationist and zoological community has lost a major player and it is incredibly sad.
3) Parents. This weekend I received an email from a parent whos child clearly exaggerated and twisted a conversation that we had on Friday thus leading to a blind-siding blow to my intensions to watch out for the amount of homework she had. When did teachers become the wrongdoers in every situation without being given any thought or benefit of the doubt to what might have ACTUALLY have taken place?
4) Parents. Am I going to be that way?
5) My husband works so hard. Day in and day out he pulls himself out of bed before 5 a.m. and gets in his truck for a 50 minute drive to his jobsite where he works hard all day and often leaves after everyone else is gone. He gets home after days like this and then only wants to take care of me. His drive an ambition are inspiring. I love him beyond imagine.
6) Like a 5 year old sleeping without her blanky for the first time, I miss my mom. Yup, it's true. I'm not sure if it's the point I'm at in pregnancy, the flu/moldy fruit I've been dealing with the past few days, or if I just plain miss her. But, I do.
7) I turn 26 on Friday. I have passed and waved good-bye to a quarter century. Is this the point where people start to feel old?
8) I should not have this much going on in my head at 4:00 in the morning! SLEEP MEGHAN!!