Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Doc Update

Just a quick post today about my 6 month check-up:

Baby's Heartbeat: 153 beats/min (Constant flipping is keeping this kid healthy!)
Belly Length: 25 cm (At 24 1/2 weeks, right on track)
Weight Gain: 12 pounds (A little below normal, but the doc said the weight will come...GREAT!)
Sleep Remedy: Benedryl (Who knew? I slept like a baby for the first time in weeks last night!)
Glucose Test: Should be normal. (Glucose drink was like orange pop gone psycho.)
Sausage Fingers and Toes: Normal. (No toxemia here...just chubby fingers and toes that have swollen up with summer.)

Many of you have asked for an updated side view photo. Don't worry, I will get one up. We are waiting on a new power cord for my Mac to come in before I post any more photos...I have to wean myself off of personal stuff on my work computer before I turn it back in next week.

P.S. I had to look up how to spell wean.

No comments: