From Grandma Debbie......
I've had the great experience of visiting Denver this week, and so would like to offer......
The Ten Best Things About Sofia
10. She has a clear fashion sense and the confidence to choose to wear plaids and stripes at the same time
9. She models Tinkerbell underpants ( do they come in my size?) and fairy wings
8. She can show Grandma how to work the DVD / BlueRay player ( this is really embarrassing,....)
7. She feeds Layla treats, and she's the only family member that Jack doesn't bite
6. She sings the Classics loudly, as taught by Little Einsteins ( their words are better)
5. She taught Curious George to do "Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes" ( He's quite limber...see video below)
4. She showed Grandma how to buckle her bicycle helmet ( okay, I have a masters degree but some things are beyond me...)
3. She experiments with seventeen sleeping positions each night, taking full advantage of her big girl bed
2. She has a taste for fine literature, such as the BEE book and The Wee Little Chick,
And the number 1 best thing about Sofia.....
She has joy in all the small moments in life: the peanut butter sandwich, ( " I LIKE it!"), drawing with chalk on the sidewalk, looking and smelling each flower along the sidewalk, going on the swings, and kissing her Mommy and Daddy. She's an absolute living doll, and a wonderful gift from God.
Thanks for the wonderful time, Meghan and Chris. May God hold you in the palm of His hand.