Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Day 31: My Husband the Engineer

One of the things I love most about Chris is his perfectionism. He never does anything just to get it done - he gets it done the way it needs to be done right. So, when I asked for his help in building a contraption for one of my upcoming assemblies in a week, I knew it would turn into a "Chris Masterpiece".

...and it did. :)

Thanks to Chris, our Hole in the Wall game during the assembly will be safe, sturdy, and pretty cool-looking all at the same time. For this, I am thankful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would imagine that the perfectionist in him is also probably in his genes!!!!
Maybe you can take a picture and let us see that finished product!
Aunt Connie

Chris said...

Let's see if it works first! 143 babe!

Momma Mia said...

Chris described this to me on Sunday and it sounds like a ton of fun. Great idea and good teamwork, you two!
XXOX