Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 51: Sweet Ride

Today I am thankful for having the opportunity to get on my snowboard for the first time in over 2 years. There is something about being on the mountain that fulfills my soul. The weather was GORGEOUS and the conditions were impeccable. Even better, was getting to spend the day with Chris and Mary while GPa spent some QT with the kiddos back home. So fun!

Chris and I haven't skied/boarded together since just after Sofia was born. It was great to spend the day as a couple reconnecting over one of our favorite past times.

Check out our video from the day. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meghan, this is a great post. I am happy too that you are having fun with your "company" on a great day. Go GPa for the QT time. I know all will have fun this week.
Aunt Connie