Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 9: I Can "See" You Now

Today, I am thankful for Skype. Living across the country from our entire family (and away from Chris during the week) isn't easy, but Skype helps to make it manageable. I love it because it has allowed my kids to get to know our family and friends in a way that wouldn't be possible without video. We cook together, eat together, chat, and have coffee. I love Skype. It helps me feel connected to those I love and helps make miles feel like inches.



Sofia chatting with Daddy and making silly faces with apples in her mouth.

Nico and I chatting with Grandma and Grandpa.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

That woman you're talking to is obviously having a bad hair day!!!! :-) Love to skype with you too, honey! So good to see you all.