Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Day 270: Yay for Snow Days!



I'm not sure who gets more excited about snow days: students or teachers. Today, I might go with teachers...especially with it being our first week back after break. It's always a long haul getting back into routine and that first week can seem to drag endlessly. A Wednesday snow day was just what we all needed, in my opinion. :)



I took the opportunity to take the kids outside once the blizzard (and I do mean BLIZZARD) passed. Sofia couldn't get enough of the the snow; immediately tossing herself into the 8 inches that were already on the ground. Nico, wasn't as much of a fan and cried most of the time. Ah well, it will get better.















I am thankful that it snowed, thankful that I got some extra time with the kids despite going batty by the end of the day and thankful that my long, 5-day week was unexpectedly shortened! Thank you, Wednesday. You didn't disappoint!

No comments: