Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 292: Simply Grateful

It was an absolutely delightful Thanksgiving this year. We spent the day with a group of friends down at Matt and Stacey's where we ate the most incredible food, laughed a lot, drank delicious wine and enjoyed the 68 degree weather with our families. It was simple and absolutely perfect. 

This Thanksgiving, I have much to be thankful for. So many changes have taken place in the last year; personally, professionally, emotionally, psychologically. Not all of them have been easy but I can honestly say I am ten times the woman I was one year ago because of them all. I have been able to take time to reflect and grow. And so, on top of the deepest gratitude that I have for my family and friends, I am grateful for the personal growth and health I have achieved over the past year. 

I take one day at a time. It's simple and that works for me. And for this, I am thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: