Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 284: A light! I see it!

For the past 12 days, I have been busting my butt reading, writing, responding and thinking about how adults learn. I am now, just 2 days away from completing my Affiliate Faculty Prep Course at Regis University. In two days, I am officially allowed to teach college courses. Me! Teaching at the college level is something I have always dreamed of. Granted, it's nothing fancy but, I'll be teaching about technology in education -- a field I love and have quite a bit of experience in. Should be a natural fit!

Having a two week course has been both a blessing and a nightmare. The timing has been difficult with the various other commitments I have at work and home right now. And, I'm just plain tired. I've been running on about 4-5 hours a sleep each night for the last several weeks.

So yes, there's a light. A very BIG light just two, short days away. And for this, I am thankful!

No comments: