Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Saturday, February 04, 2012

Day 364: Only Up From Here

There's something about holding a brand new baby that just makes all the wrong in the world dissolve. As I held my friend Andrea's new son today, I couldn't help but think about what an incredible life this little boy is going to have. So much to look forward to, dreams to be fulfilled and journeys to experience! Seriously, being a baby has got to be the best gig in the world! :) Everything only goes up from there.

It was so wonderful catching up with my dear friend and holding the newest addition to her family today. And for this, I am thankful.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Aw, man! I wish I was the Andrea that this was about! That would mean my little guy would finally make his arrival!! Plus it would mean that I would get to see you :)

Kate D said...

I was confused for a minute. Thought I had missed something - "Did Andrea have her baby? Is Meghan in Michigan?"

:)

Andrea said...

Kate, I also thought "hey! I had my baby! Alright! That wasn't so bad!!". Lol....