Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Thursday, February 09, 2012

One, Two, Skip a Few

For the first time in over a year, I skipped a day of posting. I woke up almost feeling in a panic this morning. Weird! But then I realized, it's ok.

I write here as an outlet and a way to provide balance in my life. The last few days all I've been able to think about is how to get Sofia better and have, without question, lost some balance. I haven't slept well, eaten well,  functioned well.  I've never seen my daughter so ill and I didn't care about me.

But now, I think things may be looking up. I'm hoping that life begins to return to normal here soon. We all need it to. For now, I am going to revel in the watching my kids actually crack a smile for the first time in days and for finding a few moments of balance in today...even if it took me an extra day to get here.

And for this, I am thankful.

No comments: