Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Monday, February 06, 2012

Day 365: A Day Just Like Any Other

I'm not sure what I expected when I woke up today.

I came out of the bedroom to the normal Sunday routine and "normal" continued throughout the day. I thought I might feel different today, but I don't.  It's my 365th day of posting! Shouldn't there be fireworks or confetti or flowers or something?


Nope. It's just another day. A Sunday. A day that my kids are fighting fevers and a stomach bug. A day, that despite fighting fevers and stomach bugs, we still played outside in the super awesome snow fort that Chris and our neighbor built in the 20 inches of snow we got over the weekend. A day that the house was cleaned and disheveled no less than 5 times.

A day that just so happens to be my 365th day of gratitude.

Holy cow. I've never stuck to a goal like I have this one in my life. Aside from marrying the love of my life and creating two amazing children with him, this is quite possibly one of my most proud accomplishments. It's because of my incredible husband and children that I could even dream of refocusing my life for the last 365 days as I did.

Today is a day just like any other. And today, I am simply thankful. What an experience this has been!

On to Year 2... :)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats Meg! You're inspirational!