Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The City Life

After spending most of the day indoors making calls and getting all the logistics of the move settled, Chris, Jack-the-cat and I headed out for an evening stroll. Jack didn't like the "walk" so much. He ended up spending most of his time sniffing the grass and rolling around in it. Ahh, the life of a cat. We stopped at Fluid to rent the last disc of the first season of "24" and found out that we will get free movie rentals because I work there! Woo hoo for the movie junkies!!! As we stepped back outside to make our way home, I felt a heavy wet spot on my head. It looked like it was going to rain, but that was an awfully BIG drop! Yup, you guessed it...a whopping load of bird poo right on top of my head! eww. I thought I was happy that there were so many trees along our street...maybe not.

Time to shower.

No comments: