Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Sunburned and lovin' it!

A day spent in the sun (a little too long!), painting pottery at "Ceramics in the City" and ice cream to end the night...I couldn't have asked for a better last day to spend with my sister. We had sooo much fun hanging out and relaxing together. We even took a trip to my new school in Cherry Creek. It is GORGEOUS!

Chris started his new job today and everything seemed to take off without a hitch - that is until it was time to come home at the end of the day. When he got to work this morning he accidentally left his lights on! Let's just say it was a quick way to get to know some of his coworkers as they helped him jump his truck after work. Needless to say, he made it home safely and smiled as he talked about his experiences. His favorite part about his new job - his BRAND NEW 17" DELL LAPTOP! I am so jealous!! He also got hooked up with a new phone, which is always a nice perk to the business. I am happy that he had such a great day. I think this is going to be a great place for him to further his career. :)

Tomorrow will be my first day alone here in Denver as I take Kristen to the airport early in the morning and Chris heads off to work again. I am looking forward to some time to rest after the craziness that is involved with moving. I may do some more exploring as well. Who knows...

Okaly-dokaly, time to spend the last few night time minutes with my sis before heading off to bed and getting up at 3:30 to take her to the airport. Sniff sniff tear. It has been great having her here. :)

Au'revoir!

No comments: