Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Day 178: Coaching Session

I feel really fortunate to have so many people that I trust and respect in the field of education. As I prepare for my 3.5 hour Google Apps for Education training seminar tomorrow, it was super nice to tap into some of my favorite resources. First, my mom called and helped me structure my time, then my friend Sam called and we talked topics and purpose. At the end of the day, I had talked my way into a really solid session for people to attend in the morning.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed my attendees feel the same way!

Great minds and great conversations...for this, I am thankful!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

It's a joy to have those conversations with you, honey....I know your session will be a rich time of learning for the teachers. I'm proud of you!