Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Day 242: Nope. Doesn't Taste Like an Apple.

It's no secret that I'm a techie. I do try to hide my klutziness though. A techie klutz is just no good. Unfortunately, the combination is sometimes unavoidable. Like tonight.

As I sat in my favorite spot in the living room working on my Glass Heel article for this week, I held up my MacBook Pro in excitement for a bowl of ice cream that was soon to be on it's way. As I did this, the lid came crashing down toward my face and slammed into my top lip. A cut, blood and puffy lip resulted followed by a bad, but HILARIOUS comment by Chris.

Did that taste like an apple?

What a punk. But at least he's funny! :)

I was able to laugh through a pathetic moment of complete klutziness thanks to him. He was even kind enough to bring me some ice and my bowl of ice cream to make me feel better.

Loving my funny hubby tonight. And for him, I am thankful!

On a side note, I have been using an Apple since I was a kid. Steve Jobs will be greatly missed by those of us in the tech community. May he rest in peace.

No comments: