Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Monday, November 23, 2015

Above All

There were all kinds of moments that I ticked off in my mind today as ones to remember in terms of gratitude.

I worked with a lovely group of teachers; innovative, creative, kind, kid-focused. These are the kind of teachers we all want our own kids to have. I just loved every second of our time with them.

The ride home with my team was full of reflection, planning, brainstorming, and collaborating on the phone with others. Windshield time was non-existent today. I like when each moment is maximized!

Our dinner was a team effort -- every person in the family contributed to getting the meal on the table and Nico even tried a tomato. This is huge people. HUGE.

But tonight, I am most grateful for the squeals of laughter floating up the stairway. I am holed up tight in my office prepping for a few big meetings tomorrow. But I know our kids are happy. They are safe. They are loved.

And they feel loved.

And for this, I am thankful.

No comments: