Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Saturday, November 07, 2015

Mighty Girls and Strong Women

Booooooo

I just for finished writing a cute little post about our girls overnight with my mom, sister and Sofia....

And then blogger freaked out. And I lost my post. :(

Here's an abbreviated version because frankly, I'm tired. 

Last night and today were so much fun and were filled with moments that I will remember for years to come. I think what was most impactful for me, however, was having Sofia be a part of a time that was devoted to just the girls. That's important. It was important for her to listen to conversations, be part of conversations, and be seen and heard through it all. 

She's our little mighty girl and I hope to always be able to have special time like this to show her how much she is loved and matters to the world. I'm so lucky to have a mom and sister who have always modeled that for me and continue to do so for Sofia. 

And for this, I am thankful. 

No comments: