Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Friday, November 06, 2015

Less Doing, More Loving

I absolutely love learning. In fact, when I have time to read, I prefer non-fiction books that focus on extending my knowledge in a variety of areas. 

My mom suggested recently that she, my sister and I read a book together and then talk about what we learned. With all that we each have going on, this book couldn't have been a better choice: Less Doing, More Living. The book is sooooooo good! Have you read it? If not, you should...or do what I do when I don't have the time to sit down with a book: listen to it! :) Audiobooks are a GREAT alternative for absorbing ideas. 



LDML is quick, totally practical and FILLED with tips and tricks to streamline your life so you can focus on what matters most...investing in you and those you love. 

It always feels good to expand my brain and it's so much fun to do so with my mom and sister too!

And for this, I am thankful. 

No comments: