Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Drive for Design

During a planning meeting today, we were talking about adventures and encouraging others to come along on our journey. Fun stuff!

It got me thinking about my cousin, Miriam. My dear, sweet, bright, long-limbed cousin, Miriam. She's hilarious. And an explorer. Miriam has this charm about her that makes the rest of the world want to follow in her footsteps.

Miriam and John
http://www.mweirich.squarespace.com/blog-forte/

So I dare you. Try it! Miriam and her friend John, are currently on a cross-country tour exploring what our amazing country has to offer and documenting it all with photography, sketching and watercolor. Both are artists. Both see the world the way we all wish we could. 

Follow their cross-country adventures here

It is so rare to find people who truly inspire. I got lucky and had one put right in my own family. :)

And for this, I am thankful!

My Cousin and My Daughter = WHOA

No comments: