Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 143: Booked!

I. Am. So. Excited.

While we are in Michigan in a few weeks, Chris and I will jet away for 4 days up north on a little getaway of our own. This is the first trip we've had just the two of us since we got married! We are seriously pumped to spend some one-on-one time together hanging at the beach, sleeping in, eating out, touring wineries and telling bad jokes. Well, Chris will tell bad jokes and I will laugh at him to make him feel good. :)

Our parents will be taking care of the kiddos so that we can spend this time reconnecting after 10 months of being apart. It is SO kind of them and we are more than grateful for their generosity. This will be a really special trip for Chris and I.

And for this, I am thankful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

perhaps ponder a new job for him so he doesn't have to be gone for so long!