Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 145: Snip Snip

It is no secret how much I LOVE going to get my hair cut. Mostly, I love going because I know that as soon as I sit down in the chair, I can tell my stylist to do as he pleases. I trust him and he knows my hair. This is not an easy task as it has a mind of it's own.

Today when I went into the salon, I told Kiko I was ready for a real change and he went with it....several inches of it! He kept asking me if I was OK while he snipped and large chunks of my thick, crazy hair fell to the floor. I was cool and calm -- something he said NEVER happens when he is chopping.

I trusted him. And, I knew that I would end up with something fun, stylish, easy to do, and reflective of my personality. No reason to be nervous!

Today I am thankful that my hair stylist knows me so well. It's amazing what a great haircut can do for the spirit.




No comments: