Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 232: Easy To Do 'Do

On Friday before I spent the better part of my day at the DMV, I stopped by my hair salon for a cut and color. After the really fantastic two week stretch we had at our house, I honestly was looking forward to my time in the chair with Kiko more than ever before. I always leave feeling so good!

Two days later, I am still feeling grateful for my time at the salon. As women, we all know the dreaded feeling of standing in front of the mirror at home after the first hair wash post salon 'do. I'll never be able to style it like they did at the salon! Thanks to Kiko, this is not a worry. And, as a Greek woman who has hair with a mind of it's own, this is a seriously big deal.

It's nice to have a hairstyle that is easy to do and still makes me feel young and stylish. Thanks, Kiko!

No comments: