Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Monday, October 05, 2015

Crafty Slumber

The bottoms of my feet are covered in silver paint and not because I'm the one who is crafty. 

Chris has been working so hard on a beautiful loft bed for Sofia. We were fortunate to be offered this hand-crafted loft with desk and bookshelves by some good friends of ours. Chris's artistic potential immediately flourished. He has sanded, stained, painted, and sanded some more for over a week out in the garage. The project is almost complete and I he called me into the garage to check out his handy work (hence the silver feet).


I am so excited for Sofia to have a place to cozy up at night that was not only given to her with love by friends but also crafted with love by her daddy. 

Slumber surrounded in love. I like that. And for this, I am thankful. 

No comments: