Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Thursday, October 15, 2015

One Less Decision

Just the other day, I was having a conversation about things we can do to balance work life and home life. It can be a bit tricky at times...especially with two working parents. Dinner seems to always be one of the biggest challenges. In our house, Chris does the majority of the cooking but planning still has to take place. Sometimes just deciding what to eat, even in advance, is half the battle. Ugh. 

Tonight, we received a welcome reprieve from my mom who called to say she's like to pick up dinner and bring it over. Chris and I both have had a pretty non-stop week; taking one decision off our plates felt like it made all the difference this evening. 

Delicious dinner without any effort on my own house...for this, I am thankful. 

No comments: