Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Next Gen Ed

I co-teach a course at Aquinas College for education students. It's the last course students take prior to entering their student teaching and is full of young minds ready to go out and change the world.

It's a real honor to work with this group of future leaders. Tonight, as I listened to the discussion around a book we just read, I had a moment of deep pride. The thoughts and conversations we so good! Like hair-raising good! These students are the real deal. They get it. They are creative and kind. They are smart and relevant. They believe in kids. They also know they too have so much to learn!

If this group is any indication of what our future teachers are going to be like, I can assure you that our children are in excellent hands!

And for this, I am thankful. 

No comments: