Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Music Over Miles

Being away from family is hard...especially when little ones are involved. Chris's sister, Lindsey and her husband now live in Dallas. They have a little boy and another baby on the way! We miss them dearly and try our very best to talk and facetime as often as possible.

Today, I received a message from Lindsey with Kaiden singing a song to me. So stinking adorable! I decided to sing a song back to him...which he loved too.

Until it backfired!

Kaiden didn't realize that the video wasn't facetime and had an absolute fit when I didn't start singing another song with him.

Not soon after, we received a call asking if the situation could be remedied.


It was so special to be able to sing with our nephew. Chris even got in on the action with some "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and "My Bonnie". We really know how to throw a party up in this joint. :)

We love being parents but tonight, thanks to different time zones and modern technology, we got to just be an aunt and uncle to our favorite little nephew.

And for this, I am thankful.

No comments: