Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Day 57: Different Eyes

It's funny what can go unnoticed in our own lives that stick out like a sore thumb to others looking in. Such a moment took place today when I got an email from my friend, Christie (see below). It was a great reminder that I have an incredible daughter who is very quickly developing a personality all her own, but will always contain a piece of me -- whether she likes it or not! :) I love my little Sofia. I love all that she is and all that she will become. For this moment and the millions to come, I am thankful!

From Christie:
I loved these two pictures from facebook.  Like mother, like daughter! :D  Miss you mom-a-roo!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Adorable! Love the smiles and the great expressions on both your faces....

Daddio said...

my girls...love 'em!