Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 79: Satisfaction

We use every inch in our house -- under things, over things, between things, in things. Space is at a premium. One space that we maximized a while back was our laundry closet. After spending several hours at The Container Store, we made a closet that previously only held our washer and dryer into a multi-purpose space for recycling, cleaning supplies, bulk food, and laundry. Unfortunately, because there is a door that can be closed on the closet, it's easy for stuff to get unorganized....and quickly.

So today, I attacked the closet with a VENGEANCE. I even squeezed in under the shelving unit and scrubbed the floor! When everything was put back into place, I stood back and assessed my work: I did a damn fine job!

An organized space and a satisfying completion of a project...for this, I am thankful.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Good work sweetheart!