Meg's (Ad)Ventures

Monday, April 04, 2011

Day 60: My Little Blue Dress

Every woman has that one outfit that makes her feel good despite her mood. A few years ago, my sis gave me a little blue dress that has become a staple in my wardrobe. I take that back. It's not just a staple, it's the dress. It's the kind of dress that, on mornings like today when I could barely drag myself out of bed, can make me feel like a million bucks without even trying. It's soft, cotton, a-line, and fits just right in all the right places. Thrown together with my favorite pair of tall brown boots and I was set! I didn't have to think or change my outfit three times before leaving the house. I am so thankful to have something as simple as a little dress that can help to make me feel good and allow for a smooth start to the day. I love you, Little Blue Dress.

No comments: